Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeni!!!!! (sunday)





Sunday is one of my very best friends birthday. We have been friends for 10 years now. We meet in early morning seminary. The first time we every hung out we called random people from the phone book, it was so funny. After that we hung out all the time. We would always be messing around at school and work pretty much everywhere. We worked at Dans for a while I was in the dairy and Jeni was in the produce we would hardly work and always just hang out in the back room of the produce. Oh those where the days.



We would drive around and try to find funny sounding licence plates. Cherry Pepsi and splash were what we always drank. We would always have little inside jokes. She would always make me laugh.




She is now living in New Zealand with her husband and i totally miss hanging out with her. So Jeni I hope you have the best day I love ya and miss you:)

P.S. I am working on your present it will be there in a couple weeks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO sweet! That was beautiful - you are the best friend a girl could ask for. I really miss you too Zey - and doing all that goofy stuff together. We were such nut jobs... okay, we still are. You're my little hoochie mama. HA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO KIDDO! You are one special chick, and I can't wait to give you a hug.

<3 Jeni