Thursday, April 24, 2008

200 and counting down


So it is official we are going to Hawaii!! I have been talking about this for the last couple years and we finally found one that we liked and fit our schedule.(We is me, Rob, my mom, my step dad, my grandma, my aunt, and my aunts friend)

We leave in 200 days notice the count down. The only bad thing is finding a flight now that so many went out of business and prices are crazy.

We are flying in early so we can do stuff on the main island like pearl harbor and the Polynesian cultural center then we get on the ship and go to all the other islands.
I am so excited you have no idea, I am really excited that I get to spend more than a week with Debbie and my grandma, but it is sad my aunt Jaime cant go with us. Its hard not seeing them all the time so it is something to look forward to this year. We really need a vacation. :)

3 comments:

Nate and Marie Johnson said...

That sounds fun! I wish I was going. The only trip we're taking this year is to DisneyLand...Fun, but not as exotic.

The Bengtzen Family said...

WHAT... why wasn't I invited?! JK!! Sounds like fun. I remember our Hawaii days, that was one of my favorite vacations. I hope the next 200 days fly by for you!! O and by the way, I love the new background to your blog, way cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay for vacations! Maybe on your way south you can drop by and say hi to us! :)