Sunday, September 13, 2009

Showers, showers and more showers

I was given 3 showers by family and friends. My first one was given to me by my friend Jayne, it was a lot of fun. We ate yummy sandwiches and had really good cookies and apples with this toffee cream dip. Then we played the diaper candy bar game. Then we opened presents, I got some really cute blankets and things. It was a really nice shower and I am so glad that Jayne was able to put it on for me. Thanks Jayne.

36 Weeks

The next shower was the following tuesday with Rob's family. This one was at his aunt Elaine's house. We ate food and played games and his other aunt made a really cute paper book that had poems and stuff in it. Then we opened presents and i got a lot of things we needed. His mom got us our rocking chair, which we set up that night.

My last one was given by my sister at my grandpas house. It was so nice she went to so much to make it look really nice. She made little diaper cakes to put on all the tables that had blue and brown table cloths. This one was my side of the family from my dad's, mom's and Leisa's families. It was a really good turn out. We ate, played games and opened presents. We got so much stuff from this one we only needed a few more things to be ready. Thank you so much to Rissa for going through all the trouble I love ya.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I totally missed it! I even had an invitation, but I misplaced it! I am kicking myself. I'm SO sorry!! You are one lucky chick for having three showers though - so nice, your babe will be spoiled! Let's have lunch so I can make it up to you.