Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rob's 26th Birthday

For Rob's birthday I wanted to do something special for him so the day of my shower the boys took my dad golfing for his late fathers day gift, everyone was together so I took him to dinner at Tucanos Brazilian Grill that night. His parents, my moms and dads family all came. It was a lot of fun and the food was pretty good too. They made rob and my dad get up and dance for the birthday song and they got a a free ice cream that I put candles on and we all sang to him. We had a good time I was really happy the whole family got to be with us.







Tuesday was his real birthday and he thought he wasn't getting anything else but i had been saving for almost the last year and I got him a Wii. He was so excited after work we went to best buy and got a game for it and another remote. His parents got him a game and a gift card too so we got another game. He was really happy to play it. Its a lot of fun to play together and spend that time with each other before the baby is born. Happy birthday Rob I hope it was a good day.

0 comments: