Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday ROB!!!!!

I know this is late but I just wanted to let you all know Rob is now 25. His birthday was last Monday on Labor day. We had a lot of fun we just spent the whole day being lazy with each other. We went to Ikea for a couple hours and picked some stuff out for our house. Then later that night I took him to Squatters. We were going to go to Red Rock but they were closed, sad I know. Rob loves their cream soda. I invited some of his friends as a secret. It was a small group but we had fun so thanks for those who came Rob loved it.
I just want Rob to know that I love you so much and I am so happy that you have been in my life for so long. You are my best friend and I am so happy I get to come home to you in our new home. Here are some photos from dinner. And if anyone wants a really good desert, home brewed root beer and spinach dip squatters is the place to go the chocolate cake is soooo good its small but that is all you need.



0 comments: