Saturday, November 5, 2011

Draycen Lee Worthington


The Birth:
I know this is 2 months late but that's okay. I was due the 10Th of September and I really thought I would come early like I did with Teagen, that was not the case. My grandma and aunt Debbie came in for a week almost and left the 6Th I tried everything to induce me naturally but He would not give. I woke up Sunday the 11Th and we got ready for church and I started having contractions at 10:15 I tracked them all through Sunday school but they were feeling like they had all week so I didn't think much about it. Then about 11:15 they started to come really hard so I got Rob out of priesthood and Teagen out and went home we called the Midwife on our way, I went to lie down but they just kept coming. Chris the midwife got there with her intern and checked me and I was at a 7. So I got in the tub and that was a little better but I had a lot of pressure because my water had not broken yet. I pushed a little to help that and it broke then I pushed and Draycen was out in 15 minutes.
He has been a really good baby it has been a little hard adjusting to two but I am getting the hang of it now. Teagen is really good with him he is soft and doesn't really bug him. He loves to hold him and helps me get things for Draycen.



3 comments:

Mark and Heather said...

He is seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Congratulations! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Grandma Princess said...

We are happy to see him!
Such a cute little guy!
The picture with the two boys is
priceless.
Pam D.

Anonymous said...

真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室