Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Fun

Friday night I went to Witches Night Out at Gardener Village with my mom, Rissa and some of Rissa's in laws. It was so much fun, I had never been before. There were so many people there dressed up in a bunch of different witch costumes. Some ladies go all out for this thing. We walked around the shops, waited in horribly long lines for fudge, and bought some cute things. Rob likes the soda I bought him and there were big chocolate smarties. It was nice to have a girls night out.








Saturday was my Moms birthday so we bought pumpkins and went to Rissa's house to eat pizza and carve pumpkins. Teagen had a fun time getting it all over him and eating parts of pumpkin. He was a good helper. Mom opened presents and we had brownies for desert.









Pumpkin Pie Egg Nog!!! Yum!!!






2 comments:

Mallory said...

It was so fun to run into you at witches!

Grandma Princess said...

Lindsay- Thanks for posting
pictures. I love how big Teagen is
getting!
It was so awesome that you knew us as Witches!!LOL We loved running into you and Rissa and Vicki!!!
That was really cool to get that moment with you guys among all those Witches.