Monday, September 27, 2010

Arizona & Utah history museum

I got to go to Arizona with Teagen and Rissa to spend time with Grandma, Jaime and Debbie. The airport was not that fun, our plane was delayed for 3 hours which we found out after we got to the airport. Teagen didn't do that bad though. He was awake the whole ride then feel asleep right as we landed. Then our car seat didn't make it on our flight so we had to come back to the airport a couple hours later. We just hung out at grandmas, went shopping, swimming, went on walks, watched movies and out to eat. It was a nice weekend to spend with them. It was over 100 every day, that weekend was record breaking (of course when we go there). The ride home was a lot better, we brought his car seat on the plane with us and he played for a bit but fell asleep pretty fast and slept the whole ride. It was so nice I could eat my lunch and we watched a movie. I wish we could go there more often.









Last weekend Friday we went up millcreek canyon for Bryan's birthday. We roasted hot dogs and smores over the fire. It was a little cold but really fun and makes me excited for fall. The leaves were started to change it was really pretty up there.





Saturday we went to the Utah natural history museum at the U of U. It was a free day and Rob had never been before so we went with Mom and Braedy. Then we just spent the rest of the weekend resting at home I was sick so my sweet husband just took care of me and Teagen, He is so good to us.







1 comments:

Grandma Princess said...

Awe the fun times and adventures of summer!
I can hardly believe it Teagen is already one! Cute little guy!
You will have fun with him at Christmas with the lights and all the magic of the season!