Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We went up to Rob's parents cabin for the weekend. We got up early Saturday morning picked up his mom and drove down by Ephraim. We stopped at a garage sale on the way and I found a scrapbook set of drawers, clothes, and lots of baby proofing stuff all for 20 bucks. Then we went to breakfast and headed out to the Scandinavian festival. They had a parade then lots of booths and fun things to look at. We got our faces painted everyone but Rob's dad, I had to force Rob to do it but he caved. Teagen did so good he just sat there and let her paint his face, he didn't even make a sound.




We ate really good turkey and they had real chips. Chips are little fried potatoes. When you hear fish and chips that is what they are supposed to be. They were so good. Then we walked around the booths, Rob got me a scentsy plug-in and some summer scents. Teagen feel asleep for a while in the backpack then we just carried him, he has never sleep that long in our arms.

Teagen trying his first snow cone.


We tried a fried twinkie, it was okay I don't think I will eat one again. When we were done walking around we went back to the cabin and just hung out there for the rest of the day. Teagen was off his schedule so that night he didn't sleep very good. Sunday we just were going to leave but we ended up staying the rest of the day. Me and Rob went on a long walk later that day with Teagen, Its so nice up there not a lot of people and quiet.

That night was better we all slept good.


Monday we packed up and got ready to go home. We got In and Out on the way home, I love that place then we just hung out at home and enjoyed the rest of the day together.

1 comments:

Joy said...

new hair color? When did that happen? I mean, I haven't seen you in forever, so it has probably been a while.
Tell me what cloth diaper company you use? I am buying the swim ones from AppleCheeks. What do you like best? Maybe you should just write a blog ALL about your experience, how to go about doing it, how many you need to start out with, etc. I would LOVE that!