Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We had a really good Christmas this year. We had a couple family parties that were fun its nice to see everyone. Christmas eve we went to my dads house and had dinner and opened presents with them and played games it was nice to do this Christmas eve because we didn't have the craziness Christmas day. Then we went home and wrapped some presents and my mom came by and gave us our pajamas. This year was funny I got a whole onsie with thing one and thing two heads on the feet, Rissa got the Grinch, and the boys got Simpson pants and shirts. They are actually warm and comfy. We got to sleep pretty good then had to wake up and get ready so we could get over to grandpa Groscosts house for breakfast. We opened presents there and ate yummy food then headed over to my house where Rissa and mom came over so we could do presents with them. I did calenders for my families this year and they weren't done yet because they were taking up a lot more time then i thought they would. . After my house we meet my moms family at the movies were we saw Sherlock Holmes, really good movie. After the movie we went over to Rob's family and did presents there I was almost done with there calender so I stayed in the car and finished it. After all said and done we went home and just spent time together. It was so nice having a new member to our family. Teagen got so many gifts some he cant even play with yet but it was really fun with him.

New years eve we had some friends over. We played games, ate some food and watched some tv till midnight. Teagen slept most of the night so we were happy we didn't have to watch him and could just spend some time with our friends. Im glad we actually stayed up this year. Maybe one year I will get my wish and we can make it to New York to see the real thing. Happy New Year everyone.

0 comments: