Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Parker's Newest Movie


For those of you who don't know my little brother is a talented actor. His latest film is called Scout Camp. This is about a group of boys that go to scout camp and what they go through. It is really funny. I got to see this at the LDS film festival a couple weeks ago and everyone loved it. You can watch the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsuIzeqgSYw and if any of you want to go see a good family movie it will be out in theaters in a couple months or on DVD later this year. Either way you should go and support him cuz he is my brother.

1 comments:

LindseyFae* said...

That's awesome! I'm going to have to check it out. Has he done any others?

p.s. sorry I haven't called you about the temple thing.. jess and I have just been trying to go the first Tuesday of every month.. it seems to work out. if you ever want to go, we're at south jordan until draper is open.