Monday, February 4, 2008

Some Things That Happened Last Year



Rob and I got Married January 4th 2007, It snowed so bad hardly anyone came. That was ok because just our close friends and our family were there and that is all that mattered to me. But the snow was so pretty.





Last march we got a little chihuahua puppy that we named twix(we thought he had the same coloring as a twix bar). Then a week later we got a kitty her name is skittles. They are so funny together they always chase eachother and fight. I am really glad we got them together so they would have someone. They always sleep on there backs, weird animals.




We went to arizona a couple times. This is my grandma at our wedding she looked so pretty. Me and Debbie love pizza j/k we just love being around eachother. I miss my family there so much I get so excited when I get to go. Some people dont get so excited because all we do is hang out at grandmas house or go to eat or go shopping and I LOVE it.



We went to the caribean on a cruise for our honeymoon. It was so much fun. We took alot of picture but i dont have alot on my work computer. They had sushi bar every day it was the best. The water was so beautiful. I totally recommend doing any cruise in the carribean. After the cruise we stayed in florida for one day so we could relax and not rush to the airport. So we went to this big mall and walked around, it was such nice weather in january we were wearing flip-flops(well not in this picture).

4 comments:

The Bengtzen Family said...

fun pictures!! Thanks for updating... I check your blog everyday, so this was a nice surprise. You and Rob look so happy together. I am glad you guys found each other. Im excited to hang out a little bit on saturday. See you then!

Melissa and Allen said...

that picture of you guys in the snow is so gorgeous. love your dress! see you at Bunko!

The Bengtzen Family said...

OK... time for another post!! :)

The Bengtzen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.